You love solving complex inter-disciplinary backend challenges?
You automate anything you might possibly have to do twice, get things done and own what you build. You don't agree to the status quo. You're a craftsman and embrace failure as an essential part of success. You take people for who they are and want to learn within a great team. Does this sound like you? Read on. As a Junior Python Developer, you make fresh collected data available to support our company decisions, provide technical support to our account managers and 3rd Level Support and constantly improve by feedback. Be expected to employ the right tools for whatever job is thrown at you. You'll have a lot of opportunities to experiment new stacks. You'll work in a Scrum team of 4 to 6 members, mostly consisting Python developers.
- Develop scalable Data Pipelines in Python.
- Develop and support Adnymics services.
- You are an all-rounder in a Scrum team. You'll have your own specialization, but you can also perform all other tasks within the team.
- You prioritize your own work together with your team.
- End-to-end product development: from idea generation to shipping, testing and everything in between.
Who we need
- You are into Python and finished university just in time to join us.
- You have first working knowledge as a Developer for at least 1-2 years, ideally in the Linux environment.
- Able to write extendable easy-to-read clean Python code.
- Agile and flexibility come naturally to you.
- You're open to learn new things when it comes to improving your craftsmanship and technical skills.
- Experience with databases PostgreSQL, MySQL; NoSQL is a plus.
What we offer
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends.
- Have a big impact on company direction and products.
- Familiar corporate culture with team events, table football, cereals and an endless coffee pipeline.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely.
- Office next to the central station in Munich.