You like to dig deep into data, yet are able to be flexible and move quickly?
You like to try out new things, and are okay with taking risks when it’s needed? You don’t like to discuss problems, instead you like to show what is meant by “hands-on"? You play a major role in developing data-oriented approaches to amplify our product, creating a novel software testing approach that combines people and data at scale.
- Further develop and enhance our product features, including backend and infrastructure features
- Implement SQL and NoSQL database design with customized data access queries
- Write clean, tested, elegant code that fits well with our high standards and quality requirements
- Be an active member of our Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
Who we need / You are
- 2-4 years working experience in the field of Data Engineering or Data Science.
- Experience with implementing statistical models, graphs & machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with data exploration and analysis, e.g. with Python and/or R.
- You use, or are passionate about learning Elasticsearch, Kafka, Spark and anything else that will help you solve large or complicated issues.
- Good English language skills, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends.
- The opportunity to have a big impact on company direction, and products.
- Our feelgood manager Evi will cook twice a week and organize team events.
- Interesting and challenging cooperation at an innovative start-up.
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths.
- Free choice of your hardware and as many monitors as your table can bear.
- Office next to the central station in Munich.