- Develop backend and infrastructure features
- Implement SQL and NoSQL database design with customized data access queries
- Preparation and maintenance of release & change schedule for all applicable components
- Owner and responsible for the timeline and final outcome of the release
- Coordinating and controlling the various stages of a release cycle (from code freeze till go-live) and impact analysis on the end to end functionality of the solution
WHO WE NEED
- Strong Python experience with minimum 2 years practical experience
- Experience in Software Release Management, Configuration Management or Project Management
- Self-organized, solution oriented and independent way of working, ability to take full ownership of projects from development to deployment
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills to work closely with different stakeholders
- Fluent communication in English, German skills are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great environment with an international team of motivated colleagues.
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends.
- Have a big impact on company direction, and products.
- Familiar corporate culture with team events, table football, cereals and swings.
- Office next to the central station in Munich