You love solving complex interdisciplinary backend challenges?
You automate anything you might possibly have to do twice? You're a craftsman and embrace failure as an essential part of success? Does this sound like you? Yes? – Become part of our development team and make our software awesome!
- Engineering leadership – you are a direct supervisor of the technical staff and do everything you can do to keep engineers happy and work effectively.
- Recruiting – we continuously interviews people from a variety of backgrounds, from data engineers to frontend developers. Plus, we sponsor conferences and meetups regularly - we need you to go there and find us good people!
- You are responsible that the product vision is realized through excellence in execution.
- Strategy development – working in an interdisciplinary manner with their peers in other departments (e.g. COO, CEO).
- Budgeting - Responsible for allocating budget for hires, infrastructure and raises, you fight for resources and make sure we are good for the future.
- Coding will not be a part of your day-to-day work, but experience with web development, data engineering and/or DevOps will make you a more effective and respected VPE.
Who we need / you are
- 4+ years experience in implementing scalable products.
- Experience in technical leadership – ideally managing a team of 5+ engineers.
- Experience in Recruiting, career development and leadership.
- Experience in these is a plus, though not required: Python, PostgreSQL, NoSQL.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are a strong team player with great communication skills.
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends.
- The opportunity to have a big impact on company direction, and products.
- Our feelgood manager Evi will cook twice a week and organize team events.
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths.
- Office next to the central station in Munich.