Being a fanatical automation fan, you will use your passion for testing to design, drive and implement our testing strategy. You will ensure that we deliver a high quality product to our customers.
Your responsibilities include
- Design test cases and implement automated tests for backend and frontend testing
- Educate your team in test automation tools
- Work together with developers towards fully automated testing of our projects
- Create tools and processes to find issues before our users do
- 3+ years of Software QA engineer/tester/specialist
- Deep understanding of unit, integration and E2E tests
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and methodology, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles
- Experience using one of the automation tools and frameworks as Selenium, Py.Test, or RobotFramework etc..
- Agile and flexibility come naturally to you.
- You're a team player.
- Fluent communication in English
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- It doesn’t matter whether you are an early bird or a late riser: We offer flexible working hours.
- Our feelgood manager Evi cooks twice a week for us and organizes team events.
- Friendly, fun culture with endless Club Mate and Lan parties, table football, a cereal bar and swings
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Office next to the central station in Munich.