If you love Linux and want to create awesome software then we should get together and find out if we’re match – Become part of our development team!
Primary focus is to help manage the build, deployment and configuration of our infrastructure.
This will be a mixture of working with AWS and on-premise servers. You will work alongside our Dev department and in close cooperation with the Operations team who is responsible for the on-premise servers.
- Assist in the architectural design of new services and making them operate at scale.
- Maintain and improve continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes.
- Maintain and guarantee the availability and performance of our production systems.
- Design, implement and integrate the necessary infrastructure and IT services required to support the agile software development of the company including tools like Jenkins, Docker, Private repositories, Big-data stacks.
- Bridge the gap between developers and Operations team helping manage their environments..
Who we need / You are
- Strong hands-on mentality.
- Experience in Linux systems administration.
- Packaging and distributing package applications for Linux (debians).
- Are familiar with CI tools (such as Jenkins) and setting up build pipelines.
- Experience with deploying systems, preferred Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring technologies i.e Nagios or Check_MK.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Proficient in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, shell).
- Web server installation and configuration (Nginx).
What we offer
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- It doesn’t matter whether you are an early bird or a late riser: We offer flexible working hours.
- Our feelgood manager Evi will cook twice a week and organize team events
- Familiar culture with endless Club Mate and Lan parties
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Office next to the central station in Munich