Do you feel that Python readability is the best since sliced bread?
Would you also agree that writing code in such a dynamic language cannot be anything but stimulating? In a small but strongly innovation-oriented team, you play a central role in the design and development of our core business applications.
- Develop backend and infrastructure features.
- Implement SQL and NoSQL database design with customized data access queries.
- Extensive testing and code review of your fellow developers.
- Involved in agile development processes.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Who we need
- Successfully completed degree in Computer Science Engineering, Software Development or equivalent experience.
- Passion for writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Experience in developing with Python ideally in the Linux environment.
- Self-organized, solution oriented and independent way of working, ability to take full ownership of projects from development to deployment.
- Fluent communication in English, German skills are a plus.
What we offer
- Great environment with an international team of motivated colleagues.
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends.
- Have a big impact on company direction, and products.
- Familiar corporate culture with team events, table football, cereals and swings.
- Office next to the central station in Munich.